I missed this title on my last post. Right now I’m buying Catwoman 23 and the outliers #1.
Both of these books are potential holders. Catwoman 23 features the first appearance of the Joker’s daughter to appear in her own DC point 1 title. This book could be a potential “daredevil 21” (first superior spider-man) type title, or it could be completley irrevelant in two months.
I am buying and selling all copies I find and suggest you do the same.
Outliers #1 had a print run of under 1500, has a $5 sticker price AND is selling for anywhere from $30 – $40 on ebay.
Seems to be a good pick up.*
*I sold my last copy of Peter Panzerfaust for $200. It also had a low print run. Copies now sell for about $500 – $600
I also really think Pretty Deadly is going to be a big book.
Catwoman #23 features the first appearance of the Jokers Daughter from the upcoming forever evil title. This book came out today and is selling for $10+. Seems like a no brainer pick up
Titan came out of no where with some pretty cool titles recently.
Looks like #1’s are selling for $7 – 14 on ebay. Seems like a good pick up for a book that came out last week (August 14).
Heres the books that stood out to me in the August 2013 Previews
1. Dark Horse Star Wars 1 for 1
2. Vertigo – Coffin Hill #1 (Variant?!)
3. Vertigo – Hinterkind #1 (Variant?!)
4. Image – Pretty Deadly #1 (Kelly Sue is such a good writer)
5. Velvet #1 (Captain America team back for me?!)
6. Aphroditie IX #3 SDCC
7. DYNAMITE ERF HC (My names in the back “thank you” page!)
These are the books with traction or gaining traction
1. Day men #1 – still going for $10 +
2. Skyward #1 – has some peak sales of $40, good for $20 – $25
3. Burn the Orphanage – My pick for the week. This books good and has game tie-it, heating up potential!
I’ve been seeing a lot of copies of this book at comic book stores for cover recently.
Its selling on ebay for $10 – $15. Seems to be the book of the past month in regards to speculation.